- Apparel: leather hat patches, custom T-shirts, branded canvas bags for to-go orders
- Beer tap handles: highlight a limited release brew and identify best sellers
- Coasters: wood, leather, even cardstock coasters can be customized with a laser
- Glasses: engrave pint glasses, pilsner glasses, snifters and more
- Growlers: glass or metal, a laser can do both
- Flight boards: brand boards with a logo or engrave the names of the most popular tasters
- Packaging: create custom packaging to house cans, bottles, or growlers
- Signage: from promotional signage to directional/informational signage, a laser can create all kinds of signs from a variety of materials
Branded items build recognition for a business. Being able to add a logo to equipment and products in an inexpensive fashion is a great way to maximize exposure. The laser also provides flexibility in creating messages for limited-release brews and special events.
Products for brewery tours
Brewery tours are big sellers. Why not add to a patron’s experience by ending the tour with a customized glass or coaster to commemorate the visit?
For breweries, these types of items serve as a great value-add to any current offerings.