THE NBM SHOW Introduces Breakaway Sessions
Get the critical information you need to weather the current storm and strengthen business operations.
National Business Media (NBM) announces THE NBM SHOW Breakaway Sessions, an online exhibit and educational event designed to provide businesses with critical information to weather the current storm and strengthen their business and hone their production practices.
This first Breakaway Sessions event, Let’s Get Back to Business!, takes place on Wednesday, May 20 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
Attendees can look forward to the following:
- Let’s Get Back to Business! kick-off panel discussion with industry leaders
- Video class presentations with live chat for Q&A
- Multiple presentations on business and educational topics
- Online interactive exhibits where you can source, shop, and compare among suppliers
- ** Stay tuned for presentation details and a full event schedule
GRAPHICS PRO‘s executive editor Cassie Green moderates the panel discussion. She’ll be joined by the following panelist:
- Mike Dean, Epilog Laser
- David Lopez, Epson
- Warren Knipple, Trotec Laser
- David Gross, Condé Systems
- Josh Ellsworth, Stahls’
- Mark Granberry, GSG
- Ken Martin, CIT
Title Sponsors include Epson, Epilog Laser, Stahls’, Trotec, CIT, and GSG.
Presenting Sponsors include Conde Systems, Digital Art Solutions, HP, IKONICS Imaging, Imaging Spectrum Inc., Mutoh America, Square, Hirsch Solutions, and Pattern Room Sales Pty. Ltd.
Current Exhibiting Sponsors include Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), Howard Custom Transfers Inc., and IT Supplies.