Corel announces new subscriber-exclusive updates for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 and unveils CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021, the latest edition of its software collection for technical design and documentation.
Whether choosing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite or CorelDRAW Technical Suite, subscribers can stay updated with asset management and collaboration workflow enhancements, additional fonts, creative templates, and more.
The new subscriber-exclusive updates include:
- Asset management
- Enhanced collaboration workflows
- Typography tools
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 includes the following:
- Ability to transition from 3D design to illustration
- A new approach to technical illustration
- Create complete spare parts pages
- Transform technical designs into marketing assets
John Falsetto, senior director of products, graphics, and productivity at Corel, says whether users are at the office or working remotely, the CorelDRAW suites “enable graphics pros to work how, when, and where they want.”