In the January issue of GRAPHICS PRO, set to mail and hit a screen near you on Dec. 23, print and graphics professionals cover 2022 trade show planning, T-shirt trends to look out for in the new year, and ways to boost your marketing. Check out this sneak peek for a look at what’s in store.
The Tried-and-True T: T-Shirt Trends to Look for in 2022
- “From a details perspective, retro techniques that speak to brand heritage are key in a competitive retail market.” — Taryn Rosen, JERZEES and Fruit of the Loom
- “Whether it is responsibly sourced or responsibly manufactured, sustainability is a top-tier requirement for many organizations and events.” — Michael Johnson, Hanes
Planning for Trade Shows in 2022
- “We’re seeing that companies are spending less, therefore booth spaces are getting smaller.” — Ryan McCartney, Showdown Displays
- “Although many trade shows and events expect to carry on with in-person attendance next year, exhibitor booths may look a little different.” — Kelly Yuen, Orbus
Efficient and Effective Ways to Boost Your Marketing
Howard Potter, A&P Master Images
- “The No. 1 thing to focus on is your customer service, turnaround time, and quality of what you offer. That alone will give you priceless word of mouth marketing, which you can never put a price tag on.”
- “Most companies need to market to gain new customers or to get existing customers to come back. Knowing if one or the other or both is your goal is very important.”
Find these articles, plus much more, in GRAPHICS PRO January.