GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) is making its next stop in Denver in just a few weeks: Thursday and Friday, April 14-15 (classes start April 13). GPX Denver is at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, where parking is free.
GPX covers the awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics markets. You will find exhibitors featuring the latest technology and products, free training sessions to learn new techniques and better business practices, networking opportunities, live interviews with top shops at GPX Theater, and more.
Your registration is free and includes access to:
- The expo hall
- Training in the Classroom
- GPX Theater in the expo hall
- Drinx @ GPX, a networking event in the hall Thursday afternoon
You will find the following products from GPX exhibitors (click here to see who’s exhibiting):
- Apparel and apparel decorating equipment
- Screen printing
- Laser engraving
- Business development and financing
- UV printing
- ADA/architectural signage
- LED signage
- Promotional products and gifts
- Wide-format printers, materials, and inks
- Awards and engraving equipment and supplies
- Heat presses
- Sign supplies and tools
- And more!
If you are new to the industry or looking to take your business and production processes to the next level, check out the training classes offered at GPX Denver. Click here for the training schedule to find out what classes you want to attend.
You can expand your support network at GPX with other passionate graphics people by attending Drinx @ GPX at the GRAPHICS PRO booth Thursday, April 14, from 3-4 p.m.
GPX Theater features live interviews with movers and shakers in the graphics market, including:
- Josh Kice, owner, Ink & Drink Denver, 11 a.m., Thursday, April 14
- Shelly Armstrong, president, Award & Sign, 11:30 a.m., Thursday, April 14
- Narayan Andrews, owner, Spectrum Auto and Jim Bacon, owner, Peak Graphic Installs, 2 p.m., Thursday, April 14
- Lon Winters, owner, Graphic Elephants with Shane Wilson, owner/founder, Scottsbluff Screenprinting
- Mark Johnson, founder, Husky Creative, 1:30 p.m., Friday, April 15
- Braden Todd, owner, Glassmith 2, 2:30 p.m., Friday, April 15
Go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates, including the full schedule of the GPX experience across the U.S.