ShopWorks, a shop management software for the apparel, awards, and promotional products industries, hosts a webinar titled “Sales Tax 101: A Beginner’s Guide” on April 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
Hosted by Matthew Hammond, national sales manager at Avalara, attendees will learn terms, rules, and regulations surrounding sales tax.
Sales tax highlights:
- Tips to determine where you have sales tax obligations
- Steps to accurately calculate sales tax rates
- Resources to keep up with legislative updates and rate or rule changes
- Recommendations for how to scale the tax returns process
- Rules for when a business must collect exemption certificates
Attendees are eligible to earn 1 hour of CPE credit.