The SGP Foundation, a sister company of the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP), announces its Sustainability Academy will offer a three-part educational series titled “Six Ways to Market Your Sustainability Advantage.” The workshop will be given by David Murphy, founder & CEO of Nvent Marketing.
The three-part educational workshop series includes:
March 30, 12-1 p.m. ET
Session 1 — SEO for Sustainable Printers: Get Your Business Found on Google for “Sustainable Printing Companies” will address:
- How search engines work
- Optimizing your website for search engines
- Choosing the right search keywords for your business
- Writing about what your customers care about
- Showing Google why you matter
- Setting targets, expectations, budgets, and timelines
April 13, 12-1 p.m. ET
Session 2 — Internet Advertising: Should You Pay Mark Zuckerberg to Promote Your Sustainable Printing Business? will dive into:
- How advertising works on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Which digital ad channel is best for your print business and why
- When to pay for internet leads, when not to, and why
- When to pay Facebook to boost your posts
- How to maximize the ROI of your digital ad spend
April 27, 12-1 p.m. ET
Session 3 — Social Media and PR: Do These Strategies Get Anyone to Buy Print? will highlight:
- TikTok, LinkedIn, or nothing at all — what works, what doesn’t, what to expect
- Likes or shares — who cares?
- How and where to spend your time on social media
- Public relations strategies for SGP members
The cost to participate is $199 for SGP community members, which includes SGP Facilities, SGP Applicants, SGP Patrons, SGP Resource Partners, and SGP Brand Leaders; and $299 for non-SGP Community Members. Paid attendees will receive links to all the recorded sessions. Late registrants receive the links for the recordings of events they missed.