Addison, Texas-based SAGE, a provider of product research and marketing tools primarily geared toward the promotional products industry, announces a major new version of its SAGE Web online platform.
SAGE Web gives promotional product distributors access to SAGE’s research and business management tools from Mac computers, Windows phones, and any other desktop or mobile device with web access that may not have the Windows-based SAGE Online or the SAGE Mobile iOS/Android app installed. The upgrade introduces several new features and enhancements, including:
– Full presentation publisher allowing users to create, edit, and share professional presentations with their clients
– Complete order management capabilities including the ability to create new forms and edit existing orders
– A discussion groups area that gives users the ability to share and collaborate with industry and company colleagues, including the option to attach product searches and images
– A supplier specials area to quickly view, search and filter top promotional product specials
– Allows the user to view and edit supplier and product personal information
“It’s important to us that our Mac users and any other users without SAGE Online have the same core functionality that exists in the Windows-based SAGE Online,” says David Natinsky, president of SAGE. “The added features of SAGE Web 2.0 have definitely achieved this goal.”
The upgrade is available now to all SAGE Total Access subscribers. There is no charge for the upgrade.
SAGE Web shares all of its data with SAGE Online and SAGE Mobile, allowing customers to use a mix of SAGE Online, SAGE Web and SAGE Mobile without any trouble. Everyone can seamlessly access the same presentations, project center, orders, and other information regardless of the platform they are using.
Total access is $49 per month for the first user and $9 per month for each additional user. Distributors who are interested in using SAGE Web but are not yet Total Access subscribers are offered a complimentary 30-day Total Access subscription at trysage.com.