Broomfield, Colorado-based National Business Media announces the final stop of the 2019 tour of THE NBM SHOW takes place in Charlotte, North Carolina Nov. 8-9. The Charlotte Convention Center hosts the two-day event geared toward producers in the sign and digital graphics, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, direct-to-garment, and awards and engraving industries.
Perks of attending THE NBM SHOW include:
- Access to unlimited training in the classroom and the exhibit hall
- Admission into the After Hours networking event
- Access to the Recognized Professional Program
- A chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show
The schedule for the Charlotte show is as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 7; 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (exhibit hall is not open)
- Friday, Nov. 8; 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (exhibit hall opens at 10 a.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (exhibit hall opens at 10 a.m.)
Exhibit Hall & Training in the Hall Hours:
- Friday, Nov. 8; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Training in the Classroom Hours:
- Thursday, Nov. 7; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 8; 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 9; 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Registration to THE NBM SHOW Charlotte is free in advance of the show. Registration submitted after Nov. 7 is $25 per registration.
Click here to register.