K2 Awards, a Richmond, Virginia-based engraving shop that offers awards and personalized products, announces the addition of an award design feature, called Engraving Engine, to its website.
Customers can use Engraving Engine to see what their order will look like in real-time before purchasing plaques and trophies, including corporate, business, and employee awards.
Within the engine, customers can:
- Select from more than a dozen fonts for most awards
- Indicate whether they would like bold or italicized lettering
- Choose from nearly 40 colors for text
- Place wording along a straight line or arc
- Upload an image to place on an award or select from a library of popular images for inclusion
- Designate the size and placement of the image
“For 20 years, we have been continually improving how people buy plaques and trophies,” states Charlie Moss, founder. “You can say that the K2 Engraving Engine is a result of 20 years of listening to our customers and perfecting the ordering process.”
According to the shop, customers who would rather upload a design than use the engine will still have that option.
The Engraving Engine is available for use with K2Awards’ glass, acrylic, and crystal awards and plaques.
Founded in 2002, K2Awards offers more than 4,000 products on its website. In addition to the products already mentioned, the shop offers medals, custom tumblers, and personalized gifts.