Gunold USA, a wholesale embroidery supplier, hosts a hat embroidery webinar on June 14 at 11 a.m. MT and June 15 at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Titled “I Hate Hats,” the 45-minute webinar will teach attendees the basics of embroidering a hat.
Hosted by Bill Garvin, owner of BG Tech Services, attendees will learn:
- How to embroider on different hats
- How to digitize for optimal production
- How to correctly hoop
- How to know when to adjust your speed
The webinar will also include:
- Web specials for products and services
- Door prizes include a toolkit, bobbin, and quick tear backing
- A free hat embroidery design