Three regional events built for businesses looking for new products and profit centers, and better ways to improve their processes, pricing structures, and market reach, are on tap this summer in July, August, and September.
GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) arrives in:
- Greater New York City/The Meadowlands, New Jersey July 21-22 (classes start July 20)
- Long Beach, California, Aug. 4-6 (classes start Aug. 3)
- Charlotte, North Carolina, Sept. 16-17 (classes start Sept. 15), featuring START HERE Academy
Registration is free for each event and includes:
- Entrance to the exhibit hall each day
- Unlimited Training in the Classroom and in the Hall
- Chances to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day
- GPX Theater: Live interviews with outstanding shops that share best practices and perspectives on the state of the graphics market
- Networking at The Mixer @ GPX (after hours in Long Beach) and Drinx @ GPX (Happy Hour in the exhibit hall at GPX Meadowlands and GPX Charlotte)
Check the following links for more information:
- Who’s exhibiting
- Training in the Classroom
- START HERE Academy: Designed for those new to the business and those looking to expand into other segments of the graphics market, this educational conference takes place the evening before GPX opens and provides valuable start-up resources, education, information, and production methods for apparel decoration, personalization, signage, digital printing, and more.
*Check back for more information about Expo Specials and GPX Theater in Long Beach and Charlotte, as well as updates on exhibiting companies