Condé Systems Inc. is offering digital decorators the chance to showcase their sublimated creations and win up to $250 Condé account credit.
Launched on June 20 and ending July 31, the Pinchbook Decoration Contest will award three individuals for the best decorated Pinchbook-a sublimatable album offered by Condé that can be used as: photo albums, baby books, and school year books; professional hard cover books such as real estate books; restaurant cocktail menus; and more. “These little book covers are so versatile and cool, so we want to see what our clients can come up with to decorate them,” Condé Social Media Manager Bobbi McMullen tells A&E magazine.
To enter, participants must take a picture of a Condé product sublimated with original wedding artwork and upload it to the Client Gallery on the company’s website before 12 a.m. CDT/11 p.m. MDT on July 31.
There is no purchase necessary to participate, she explains; however, there are a number of entry requirements to quality:
- One Condé Pinchbook decorated in any style-a free sample Pinchbook may be requested from a Condé account manager;
- Sign up for a free Condé Online Ordering Account in order to upload photos;
- Each entrant may submit as many product images as they want;
- Provide complete contact information;
- Art must meet size limitations for online submission (72 dpi, 800 X 800 .jpg images), but there is no size limit on the original product;
- All entries require a short title for the online gallery;
- Must own the copyright and full rights to images;
- Artwork submitted can be created with any tools, software, or hardware.
Additional rules can be found on Condé’s website. No purchase is necessary to enter. Sample Pinchbooks are available by calling your Condé account representative.
The prizes include:
- First Prize: $250 Condé account credit
- Second Prize: $100 Condé account credit
- Third Prize: $50 Condé account credit
A random winner will also be chosen to receive a prize of $50 in Condé account credit.
“The entries will be judged not only on creativity and originality, but also on whether the Pinchbooks would be marketable as a viable product,” she says, explaining that the panel of judges will consist of select staff members.
Winners will be announced in August and the work of selected winners may be chosen to be showcased at the Condé headquarters in Mobile, Alabama, as well as various trade shows throughout the year.
The Pinchbook Decoration Contest is just one of the many larger contest the company hosts throughout the year in addition to its Weekly Gallery Contest, awarding a $25 credit every Friday to the best product photo posted in the Condé Client Image Galleries. At the end of May, Condé announced the winners of its most recent contest, the Spring 2017 Wedding Décor Contest. The prizes were awarded to the following for the best picture of a Condé product sublimated with original wedding artwork:
- First Prize: Kelly Mitchell of the Write Stuff Design in Deerfield, New Hampshire was awarded a $250 Condé account credit. (Image 1)
- Second Prize: Joe Schalon of the Personal Effect in Benton Harbor, Michigan was awarded a $100 Condé account credit. (Image 2)
- Third Prize: Herb Karahalios of goes to ur republic llc was awarded a $50 Condé account credit. (Image 3)