FOBA, a manufacturer of laser marking and engraving solutions, hosts a webinar on June 16 at 9 a.m. CT titled “Ready to ‘GO’ — Laser marking easy to integrate and set up with Titus and FOBA Go.”
According to the company, the webinar is intended for manufacturers who plan to integrate laser marking into production environments with limited space.
Hosted by Philipp Febel, director of product management, and Jeff Kniptash, regional sales leader Americas, the webinar will illustrate how to use, set up, and integrate the Titus fiber laser marking head and FOBA Go software.
Attendees will learn:
- The benefits of integration
- How to integrate and set up Titus
- How to set up and use FOBA Go
- Applications available for use with Titus
- Common problems in the integration of laser marking systems and how to avoid them