Fairway Laser Systems, Epilog Laser’s exclusive distributor in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan, announces the event schedule of classes to be hosted at its new facility in Valparaiso, Indiana. According to company officials, the Fairway Laser Summer School, held in conjunction with the grand opening, is a series of classes geared toward current laser owners as well as those interested in purchasing one.
“We’re excited to expand our capabilities and bring a higher level of service and support to our customers and potential buyers,” Fairway Laser Systems Owner and President Dan Molchan says. “We’ll be coordinating a variety of events, including an open house, beginner laser seminar, Corel clinics and much more.”
The Fairway Laser Summer School events include:
- Lasers 101: introductory course on the versatility of laser systems, how they operate, and how they can become a valuable tool for businesses. This free event open to the public is on April 14 from 1-4 p.m.
- CorelDraw Basics: a class focusing on the most commonly-used drawing tools and techniques in the software. According to company officials, the goal of the class is to lay the foundation of the frequently used tools and is geared toward new laser owners or those with little CorelDraw experience. Registration is $99; the event takes place on May 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Working with Photos: a class structured exclusively on engraving photographs, will be held on June 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will extensively cover photo manipulations as well as the best materials for the highest quality of engraved products, focusing on utilizing EngraveLab PLP for efficient and easy photo engraving. Registration is $99.
- Advanced CorelDraw: catered toward users who have a basic understanding of the software, this will focus on advanced tools and techniques used in conjunction with a laser. Held on July 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Registration is $99.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting: learn how to keep your machine in top condition by attending this class on August 12 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The course will offer weekly, monthly and yearly steps to keep your laser running like new. Registration is $99.
In addition to its Summer School educational events, Fairway Laser Systems also welcomes the public to join the company on May 20 from noon to 4 p.m. for its Celebratory Open House-a formal grand opening of its new facility-where the team will offer tours of the new building, laser demos and refreshments.
All events will take place at the Fairway Laser System’s new corporate facility at 950 Transport Drive, Valparaiso, Indiana.