Ghent, Belgium-based Esko, a maker of finishing equipment and developer of workflow software, announces the launch of its Artios CAD Display Store.
Available to Esko customers for use with ArtiosCAD, Studio and Kongsberg, the ArtiosCAD Display Store, created in conjunction with long-term business partner B+B International, delivers a wide array of production-ready, resizable designs based on an extensive online library of proven parametric design templates.
“We are very excited to work with B+B International in launching this new service,” says Richard Deroo, Esko product manager. “With the proven success of their customers in Italy, I am confident that our global customer base will see the value in this online display store. B+B International has been an Esko reseller for many years and had already started to develop a local online library. We are working with them to build on this success, bringing this valuable solution to a global audience.”
Deroo continues: “The ArtiosCAD Display Store will provide our customers with access to an affordable and continually expanding source of new ideas for display design solutions that can be produced using Kongsberg tables and enable them to react quickly to design requests. With the launch of this portal, Esko customers will have a significantly larger choice and variety of resizable, production ready, display designs.”
With the ArtiosCAD Display Store, sign and display converters can access a library of more than 325 resizable and tested display designs. It is quick, simple and eliminates the need for structural and 3D design expertise.
Interested cutomers can click HERE to view the continuously updated library. The designs are available on a pay-per-download basis, ranging from 15 Euro to 75 Euro and the use of downloaded designs is unlimited. They just have to browse, purchase and download.
Each design bundle includes:
- A resizable ArtiosCAD 2D production ready drawing that can be used again and again at a fraction of the cost of creating a design from scratch;
- An ArtiosCAD 3D drawing that contains no glue points for easy assembly that can be used for dynamic quality inspection and evaluation;
- A 3D PDF fully interactive ‘virtual sample’ PDF for sharing with colleagues and customers;
- A 3D JPG image file complete with detailed report template;
- A 3D animated movie ready for presentation to customers, to upload to a web site, or to use as assembly instructions for the finished product.