Equipment Zone announces the September schedule for its in-person training event, “DTG & DTF Training Camp.”
The schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
- Sept. 23 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. MT in Tempe, Arizona
According to the company, the event is designed to be both a classroom and hands-on learning experience for new business owners. It’s hosted by industry experts Terry Combs, Amy Krulewitz, and Jay Busselle.
Attendees will learn:
- The difference between DTG and DTF
- How one machine can create both DTG prints and DTF transfers
- An overview of the software to prepare designs
- Why DTF is popular and makes sense
- How to print and apply DTF transfers
Camp cost is $149 for the first attendee and $99 for each additional attendee (from the same company). The event is limited to 18 students. Lunch and samples will be provided.