Equipment Zone Hosts DTG & DTF Summer Camp
The limited size, hands-on training class is designed for new business owners
(Image courtesy Equipment Zone)
Equipment Zone announces a new, in-person training event called the “DTG & DTF Summer Camp,” held on July 28 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
According to the company, the new event is designed to be both a classroom and hands-on learning experience for new business owners. The camp will be hosted by industry experts Terry Combs, Amy Krulewitz, and Jay Busselle.
Attendees will learn:
- The difference between DTG and DTF
- How one machine can create both DTG prints and DTF transfers
- An overview of the software to prepare designs
- Why DTF is popular and makes sense
- How to print and apply DTF transfers
The camp is $149 for the first attendee and $99 for each additional attendee (from the same company). The event is limited to 18 students.