The two-day hands-on screen-printing class will start from ground zero and end with attendees pulling the squeegee and printing a full-color simulated process image on a T-shirt.
- Degreasing and preparing screens
- Coating screens with emulsion
- Setting up multi-color jobs
- Printing with specialty inks
- Finding customers and marketing your business
- Day-to-day business operations
Terry Combs has over 40 years in the screen-printing industry — having printed thousands of garments and trained thousands of students.
According to Combs, “When you leave this class, you’ll be ready to start your business!”
The course is $450 for the first attendee, with discounts for each additional attendee from the same company. The size is limited to 18 students.