Following the devastation of Hurricane Harvey, Arlington, Texas-based distributor Engraving Concepts has rescheduled its Laser Boot Camp for October 13-14 at the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, 8720 Gulf Freeway in Houston.
Arlington, Texas-based Engraving Concepts has more than 40 years experience in the industry, and distributes lasers, mechanical engravers and related accessories to a broad range of trophy, award and sign market shops.
The two-day workshop, according to the company, is specifically designed for new laser owners, new laser operators, and prospective laser owners, “but we believe any and all laser operators will pick up several valuable tips and tricks,” the company says.
The first day of this intensive workshop on Friday, October 13, includes:
- Hands-on demonstrations from the Engraving Concepts Sales and Support Team
- Corel Basics from Jimmy Dubose
- The Care and Cleaning of Your Laser from Michael Evans
- Lasering Photos from Randy Allen of CRS
The second day’s schedule on Saturday, October 14, includes:
- New Laserable Products from JDS Industries, presented by Jimmy DuBose
- New Corel X8 Features presented by Randy Allen of CRS
- Laser Q&A
- Hands-on demonstrations from the Engraving Concepts Sales and Support Team.
Registration is $75 per person in advance and $95 per person at the door. Continental breakfast is included on Saturday.