Join THE NBM SHOW in New Jersey next week, August 17-19, to see new products and technology from the top manufacturers in the awards and engraving, sign and digital graphics, and apparel decoration industries. The Meadowlands Exposition Center, 355 Plaza Drive in Secaucus, will offer attendees several opportunities to network with peers and industry professionals.
The popular trade show also offers training classes to help you meet today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities with a variety of in-booth training sessions, including:
- TyrrellTech: Heat Transfer Applications on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 1 p.m. at Booth 715
- JDS Industries: Sublimating the TAG Material and Heat Pressing onto Cotton Garments on Thursday and Friday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m., and on Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Booth 509
Highlights from the training in the classroom schedule include:
Wednesday, August 16
- Rowmark: The training kicks off on Wednesday, July 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Classroom C with Rowmark’s Discovery Day: Expand into New and More Profitable Markets with Laser Engraving, Dye-Sublimation and UV-LED Printing!-a full-day workshop catering to several markets including personalized products, architectural signage, industrial, advertising specialties, awards, garment decorating, and more.
Thursday, August 17
- Epilog Laser: Laser Tips & Tricks: How to Make More Money with Your Laser System from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom C
- Rowmark: Expand Your Business with UV-LED Printing! from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom A
- Condé Systems: Which Transfer Paper Do I Use for This? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom B
- Trotec Laser: Lasers – Learn. Leverage. Lead. Plus a Focus on Fiber Technology and Marking from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom C
- Epson America Inc.: Are You Ready for Real Growth? What Dye-Sublimation Can Do for Your Business from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom B
- Universal Laser Systems: Laser Material Processing Made Easy: Tips & Tricks for Working with Photos, Wood, Acrylic, Glass & STAHLS’ Heat Transfer Material from 1-2:30 p.m. in Classroom C
- Rowmark: Sharpening General Laser Skills for Success! from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom A
- SAGE: How to Increase Your Revenue by Selling Promotional Products from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom C
Friday, July 21
- Action Illustrated: Mastering and Maximizing CorelDraw from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom F
- JDS Industries: What Do I Need to Start Doing Sublimation? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom C
- Condé Systems: Road to Sublimation Success from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom C
- IKONICS Imaging: Why Sandcarving? from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom A
- The Advertising Specialty Institute/ASI: Adding Promotional Products to Your Business from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom A
- Digital Art Solutions: Maximizing Productivity and Creativity in CorelDraw for Apparel Decoration and Personalization from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom C
Saturday, July 22
- Marco Awards Group: The Good, Better, and Best of Sublimation and Maximizing Margins in the Space from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom A
- Rowmark: Profit with Sublimation! from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom B
The exhibit hall is open August 17-18 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and August 19 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Registration to THE NBM SHOW is free and includes entrance to the exhibit hall for the entire show; unlimited training by exhibitors in the classroom and in the exhibit hall; access to the Professional Training and Achievement Program; and admission to the After Hours Networking Reception at the Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands on Friday evening, August 18. The reception is sponsored by Next Level Apparel.
In addition to networking and training opportunities, registrants have a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show. Buyer Bucks are redeemable at any participating exhibitor during the show and for 45 days after the show closes.
Registration submitted after August 16 costs $25 per person.