Join THE NBM SHOW in California next week, July 20-22, to see new products and technology from the top manufacturers in the awards and engraving, sign and digital graphics, and apparel decoration industries. The Long Beach Convention Center will offer attendees several opportunities to network with peers and industry professionals.
The popular trade show also offers training classes to help you meet today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities with a variety of in-booth training sessions, including:
- JDS Industries: Sublimating the TAG Material and Heat Pressing onto Cotton Garments on Thursday and Friday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m., and on Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Gemini: Gemini’s New Partner Portal on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:40 a.m., 11:40 a.m., and 2:40 p.m.
Other highlights from the training in the classroom schedule include:
Wednesday, July 19
- Rowmark: The training kicks off on Wednesday, July 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with Rowmark’s Discovery Day: Expand into New and More Profitable Markets with Laser Engraving, Dye-Sublimation and UV-LED Printing!-a full-day workshop catering to several markets including personalized products, architectural signage, industrial, advertising specialties, awards, garment decorating, and more.
Thursday, July 20
- Epilog Laser: Laser Tips & Tricks: How to Make More Money with Your Laser System from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 201A
- Rowmark: Expand Your Business with UV-LED Printing! from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 202C
- Trotec Laser: Lasers – Learn. Leverage. Lead. Plus a Focus on Fiber Technology and Marking from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 201B
- Rayzist Photomask: The Beginner’s Guide to Photoresist and Sandcarving from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 204
- Universal Laser Systems: Laser Material Processing Made Easy: Tips & Tricks for Working with Photos, Wood, Acrylic, Glass & STAHLS’ Heat Transfer Material from 1-2:30 p.m. in Room 203B
- SAGE: How to Increase Your Revenue by Selling Promotional Products from 4-5:30 p.m. in Room 202B
- Rowmark: Sharpening General Laser Skills for Success! from 4-5:30 p.m. in Room 204
Friday, July 21
- Digital Art Solutions: Maximizing Productivity and Creativity in CorelDraw for Apparel Decoration and Personalization from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 204
- JDS Industries: What Do I Need to Start Doing Sublimation? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 202B
- Condé Systems: Which Transfer Paper Do I Use for This? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 201A
- Action Illustrated: Mastering and Maximizing CorelDraw from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 203B
- Condé Systems: Road to Sublimation Success from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 201B
- IKONICS Imaging: Why Sandcarving? from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 202C
- The Advertising Specialty Institute/ASI: Adding Promotional Products to Your Business from 4-5:30 p.m. in Room 201B
- Epson America Inc.: Are You Ready for Real Growth? What Dye-Sublimation Can Do for Your Business from 4-5:30 p.m. in Room 204
Saturday, July 22
- Rowmark: Profit with Sublimation! from 8-9:30 a.m. in Room 201A
- Marco Awards Group: The Good, Better, and Best of Sublimation and Maximizing Margins in the Space from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 201B
- Roland DGA Corp.: Large and in Charge! Maximize Versatility and Profits with a Large-Format Dye-Sublimation Printer from 10-11:30 a.m. in Room 101B
One exciting feature of THE NBM SHOW in Long Beach is the Hands-On! training-demonstrations from the industry’s best-known companies, allowing you to touch, try, create, and experiment with materials and techniques.
Be sure to stop by the following exhibitors to get Hands-On! education:
- Condé Systems-Booth 719: David Gross demonstrates the Condé Kiosk v2.0-downloadable software that gives digital decorators the ability to quickly and easily use clients’ smartphone pictures to produce full-color, sublimated products remotely.
- IKONICS Imaging-Booth 617: Try your hand at simple sandcarving as industry experts share insight on how to expand your current product offering. Topics include sandcarving basics, dry and wet process films, multi-stage carving, and sandcarving photographs.
- Johnson Plastics Plus-Booth 537 & 637: Get hands-on training experience dedicated to sublimating fluorescent ink. Join the sublimation experts for a walkthrough of the entire process- from working with spot colors in a graphics program and printing with a RIP program to sublimating a finished that stands out from the competition.