*Please click on images below to enlarge
Salt Lake City-based ClearOne, which makes media players and software for digital signage, among other A/V products, announces a “ClearOne Connections Tour” that will take the company and its products on the road to several cities around the U.S.
A 36-foot ClearOne tour bus is bringing the company’s complete line of conferencing, collaboration and streaming solutions directly to commercial AV practitioners and their customers who can’t always get to larger trade shows and conferences. The tour includes presentations, trainings, question and answer sessions, networking opportunities and demonstrations of ClearOne’s solutions in network media streaming, video conferencing and collaboration and pro audio.
“The performance, reliability and affordability of our entire line of diverse AV communications solutions deserves to be experienced firsthand by systems integrators and end-users across the country, and the ClearOne Connections Tour has been created to make this an easy and convenient reality for them,” says ClearOne president and CEO Zee Hakimoglu.
She adds that additional cities will be announced in July.
The 2018 tour so far:
Orange County, California-Feb. 1-Feb. 5
- Thursday, Feb 1: 1711 16th St., Santa Monica, California, 90404
- Friday, Feb 2: 3320 N San Fernando Road, Burbank, California, 91504
San Diego, California-Feb. 6-Feb. 9
- Tuesday, February 6: 2488 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego, California, 92106
- Wednesday, February 7: 7270 Trade St., San Diego, California, 92121
- Thursday, February 8: 13230 Evening Creek Drive, San Diego, California, 92128
- Friday, February 9: 733 North Main Street, Orange, California, 92868
Las Vegas-Feb. 12-Feb. 15
- Tuesday, February 13: 730 West Cheyenne Avenue, #110, North Las Vegas, Nevada, 89030
- Wednesday, February 14: 5155 West Patrick Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118
- Thursday, February 15: 38 Mayflower Avenue, North Las Vegas, Nevada, 89030
Phoenix-Feb. 19-Feb. 23
Albuquerque, New Mexico-Feb. 26-March 2
Oklahoma City-March 5-March 9
Dallas-March 12-March 16
Austin, Texas-March 19-March 23
Houston-March 26-March 30
New Orleans-April 2-April 6
Memphis, Tennessee-April 9-April 13
St. Louis-April 16-April 20
Kansas City, Missouri-April 23-April 27
Denver-April 30-May 4
That is all the locations the company has firmed up to date. If you’re interested in taking part in ClearOne’s road trip to your area visit the company’s Twitter page closer to the date.