Melville, New York-based Canon Solutions America, which is a wholly owned subsidiary and the sales arm of Tokyo-based Canon, a maker of imaging and optical products including large-format printers, says it anticipates more than 400 attendees at its second annual thINK conference in two weeks.
The event will be Oct. 10-12 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida. The inkjet-themed conference is designed to provide guests with a forum to network with peers, share best practices and learn from industry leaders. More than 30 breakout sessions, targeted at various levels of inkjet printing experience and awareness, will educate visitors on a range of issues they face in their business every day. Breakout topics include:
- Profitable Print – The Role of Inkjet in Profitable Print
- Beyond Print – Capture More Marketing with Inkjet
- Inkjet Color Basics – Color Management 101
- A Map to Inkjet – Optimizing Your Workflow for Smooth Sailing
- Get the Inkjet Edge – Transitioning Your Business with Inkjet
- Inkjet Paper 101 – The Right Paper for the Right Job
thINK is an independent community of Canon Solutions America production print customers. Last year about 350 people attended the first thINK conference.
New to this year’s event, thINK attendees will be able to see product demos and tour the Canon Solutions America Customer Experience Center in Boca Raton. Previously announced keynote speakers include former tennis great Chris Evert, world-renowned economist David Humphreys and existentialist Greg McKeown.
For more information or to register to attend the conference, click HERE.