Allmade, an eco-friendly T-shirt company, announces that it’s partnering with eight print shops across the U.S. to host live printing events on Earth Day, April 22. The Earth Day event, dubbed Turning Trash into Treasure, puts a spotlight on eco-friendly T-shirts.
The shops welcome community members to come and recycle their worn-out T-shirts for a new Allmade T. Additionally, attendees can bring in a shirt of their own to upcycle with a new Earth Day design.
Participating locations include:
- Threadbare Print House — 463 Washington St., Eugene, OR 97401
- Barrel Maker Printing — Solidarity Triangle, Chicago, IL (at the intersection of Kimball & Diversey/Milwaukee)
- Calimucho — 398 W. 6th St., San Pedro, CA 90731 (corner of 6th & Mesa)
- Rockford Art Deli — 402 E. State St., Rockford, IL 61104
- Superior Ink — 2650 W. 6th Ave., Denver, CO 80204
- MADE Lab & Pigskin & Pigtails — Print Makers Class in Ft. Worth, TX (Get tickets here)
- Printed Threads — 210 South Freeway, Ft. Worth, TX 76104
As each location will be adding its own flair to the mix, Allmade recommends following the shop in your area to “see what they’re up to.”