St. Paul, Minnesota-based 3M announces the launch of its new 3M Pattern and Solutions Center, which it says is designed to serve as a one-stop-shop for both patterns and marketing materials.
3M says the Pattern and Solution Center is offered to any of its customers at no cost. The digital platform offers turn-key services that make the pattern selection and installation job easier for installers.
Once registered, installers can:
- Explore a deep database of patterns
- Select and view patterns in a new way
- Navigate faster with improved search capabilities
- Try the new patent-pending “Halo” feature, which was designed to provide faster, more effective weeding, creating a “halo” effect around every part which will help eliminate the risk of tearing parts, reduce film waste and decrease the risk of accidental disposal of smaller parts.
The company says that in the past eight months alone, more than 500 patterns have been refined or added to the software database.
The Pattern and Solutions Center will also provide installers with the business development resources they need to help build brand awareness for their company and drive more sales with consumers. The wide array of new marketing materials was designed to help educate consumers about the product performance and how it can protect the look and value of their vehicles.
The site offers:
- Product videos for showroom display areas or online ads
- Self-healing demonstration unit
- Brochures and sample cards
- Interior and exterior banners
- Counter mats and vehicle clings
- 3M wearables and promotional tools
- 3M and Scotchgard logos, guidelines and photography
- Warranty registration
- A dealer locator/where to buy section
- Technical data sheets
“We are very excited to introduce the NEW 3M Pattern and Solutions Center (PSC), formerly known as 3M Digital Designs,” says Jake Culver, pattern and software manager, “Our name change signals serious changes in software performance and pattern design, helping installers to navigate our software website more efficiently and install a better fitting pattern. It’s a one-stop-shop for both patterns and business solutions.”
The new site is located at patterns.3M.com.