Put together some of these suggested products that speak to this target market to go along with your designs. Promote your offerings to customers whether in person, online, or through a local wedding.
- Magnets. They’ll make a great save the date.
- Keepsake boxes. Try putting the wedding date, an engagement photo, or another design on a tile box.
- Bag tags. Hint, hint: newlyweds typically go on a honeymoon.
- Picture frame. You can add names and the wedding date.
- Wall décor. A wood photo panel, flat edge plaque, or ChromaLuxe metal print can be decorated using the popular wedding design techniques.
- Keepsake ornaments. A first Christmas ornament is something that can be hung up every holiday season.
-Jennifer Foy, Unisub