In the August issue of GRAPHICS PRO, set to mail on July 27 and hit a screen near you on July 28, print and graphics professionals cover what to expect in the outerwear and fleece market, personalization for every occasion, and competing in the world of banners. Check out this sneak peek for a look at what’s in store.
Everyone’s Favorite Fleece
- “Allowing color to make the statement is a great way to refresh a classic style.” — Kristen Vincent, Fruit of the Loom
- “Getting the client and their audience into the right garment will help drive future business and lead to increased profits.” — Milissa Clark, Lane Seven Apparel
- “No matter how skilled the decorator, inconsistent fabric treatments and identifying the right saturation points are things that can make your job harder.” — Michael Johnson, HanesBrands Printwear
Profitable Personalization for Every Occasion
Dave Haan, JDS Industries
- “If you find yourself in the rut of offering the same products and personalization options to your customers, summer is the perfect time to try something new.”
- “Sublimate or UV print images onto any of these products, and your customer will relive happy memories every time they pick them up.”
- “It’s never too soon to talk with customers about their back-to-school needs because the end of summer will be here before you know it!”
Competing in the World of Banners
- “From a production standpoint, all end users see is an Amazon product ordered via Prime and delivered the next day. So, when a customer comes to us with a request for 500 flags as giveaways at an event the following week, they don’t understand why we can’t turn them around in 2-3 days-time.” — Brandon Westmoreland, National Banner Company
- “As we come out on the other side of this pandemic, we see a lot of companies rebranding and trying to make a splash.” — Mark Jaroszewski, SOARDISTUSA
- “As a human race, we are still conditioned to look for a sign to tell us where to go or confirm that we are in the right place. For that reason, I don’t see banner material going away any time soon.” — Josh Robertson, JDS Sign Supply
Find these articles, plus much more, in GRAPHICS PRO August.