What kind of software do I need for a wide-format sublimation printer?

This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.

To print images from raster and vector files, a printer requires a software product that communicates from the computer to the printer. It basically translates the files into information that the printer can use to image the pictures.

It’s more than a driver; the correct term is a Raster Image Processor. RIP software is available from a variety of providers. Find software that has nesting features that use paper as efficiently as possible to keep down expenses.

   —Graphics One

Show More

Dan Barefoot

Related Articles

Back to top button