This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
There’s no time like the present to craft your holiday sales strategy for retail markets. Consider these top five Christmas designs to sublimate this season:
- Hardboard Sign: Get imaginative and design the perfect placemat for Santa’s milk and cookies. (Image 1)
- Benelux Ornament: Decorate this ornament with names, pictures, or both. You can design ornaments with simple holiday patterns and winter holly accents. (Image 2)
- Berlin Creative Border Metal Print: Have you ever thought of building a Christmas list into your design? Little ones (and big ones, too) can write on this print every year to update and change items on the wish list. (Image 3)
- Sign of Life: Decorate a sign of life with polka dots and “Merry Mail” for an imaginative place to receive and display Christmas letters. Some people enjoy attaching twine to the back of the sign and displaying cards fastened to the twine with clothespins. (Image 4)
- Coat Hanger: A coat hanger with a quirky font and stocking graphics behind can be displayed above a fireplace, by the front door, or anywhere a stocking can be hung. (Image 5)
-Alesha Yaney, Unisub