Selling online has opened up the door for many people that want to go beyond the traditional brick-and-mortar store. Whether selling through a website or media source, such as Facebook or Twitter, visual mock-ups can be posted online to give customers a better idea of your work. However, there are some challenges to be considered as well.
Here is a list of a few of benefits and downsides to using mock-ups:
- Mock-ups are a great visual tool for customers, as they present well online.
- People tend to sell more products when posting mock-ups versus poor-quality photos.
- Mock-ups save money by not using the substrate.
- Mock-ups can be used as proofs for a client’s approval.
- Mock-up size and colors can appear differently on screen than the end product the customer will receive.
- Mock-ups tend to look sharper and more vibrant than the actual item produced.
-Cheryl Kuchek, Just My Imagination DeZigns