This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
When considering purchasing a laser, I believe that laser maintenance is one of the biggest factors to consider. Some key questions include:
- How easy is it to adjust or realign the optics?
- What do I do when the table is not level?
- What parts wear out the most and what do they cost?
- What parts can I replace myself without having a technician come in?
- If I need a technician, where are they located and how much will it cost to use them?
- Can I speak to the technical support team before I buy? (It is a great idea to ask them what most of their calls are about. You might even want to see a copy of instructions for replacing a part.)
- Are instructions easy to read and follow?
-Bob Hagel, Eagle’s Mark