If decorators are looking to create their own appliqué graphics for cheer or team sports uniforms, it’s a great idea to take a graphic design course. Even if it’s a beginner Photoshop or Illustrator class, the efforts can be worth your time, money, and efforts.
If you don’t have enough time to sit down and create while you learn a graphics suite, Laura Estle-Jewell, owner of Victory Cheer Uniforms, shares some of the free tools that also get the job done:
– www.140.lunapic.com – Ideal for fitting in sections with textured patterns, like twill
– www.pixlr.com/editor – Utilize the color replacement tool
– www.online-image-editor.com – Offers user-friendly transparency and glitter tools
– www.cadworxlive.com – Best for school lettering (Send it straight to Vector Cut)
– Microsoft Paint and snipping tool – Presents easy-to-use and effective editing