There are various Lens tools and effects you can use to enhance your images in CorelDraw.
Here is a brief description of a few:
- Brighten-darkens or lightens existing colors.
- Color Add-adds any color choice to existing colors.
- Color Limit-subtracts any color choice from existing colors.
- Custom Color Map-original colors are replaced by selecting a range of colors and options.
- Fish Eye-distorts objects in a concave or convex manner.
- Heat Map-changes color intensity of different colors.
- Invert-changes all existing colors to their opposites (white/black, red/green, etc.).
- Tinted Grayscale-reduces colors to grayscale then tints the grayscale to any color choice.
- Transparency-objects become transparent by selected amounts and can be tinted to color choice.
- Wireframe-image reduced to outlines and stroke and fill can be edited to any new color choice.