Start early to take advantage of the Christmas rush and keep your business strong during the season. Consider these tips to prepare for the holidays:
- Determine a marketing strategy. How will you promote your brand during the holiday season?
- Book party and event locations if you plan on getting employees together for a celebration.
- Plan Christmas gifts for suppliers to say, “Thank you.” Coasters and keychains make great gifts.
- Create a sense of urgency on your landing pages. Include shipping offers such as free shipping.
- Make your customers feel extra special. Offer a small gift (ornament, keychain, etc.) to say thank you to those who support you.
- Give your clients and suppliers plenty of notice of seasonal opening hours.
- Change your usual out-of-office greeting to something more festive wishing your clients, suppliers, and prospects a great holiday.
- Decorate your physical shop location and your e-commerce site with festive décor to get your customers in the holiday spirit.