This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
- Ring out the false, ring in the true. – Alfred Lord Tennyson