This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
In this video, Liz Haas of Rayzist shows the steps to sandcarve an uneven stone surface. The main pointers she discusses include:
- Considerations for the photoresist mask
- Pressure/abrasive required for sandcarving stone
- Artwork adjustments to create a bold finished product
- Applying paint to the sandcarved item
- Pricing pointers for sandcarved stone