Add your own twist to these suggested palettes, but keep the numbers used at a time limited to two, three, or four colors.
- Energy Palette: Deep vibrant hues of red, blue, and brown offset by marigold and creamy yellow create this main palette that can be offset by your own creative color use.
- Clean Palette: Shades of watermelon green, minty blue, and mandarin orange give this palette a clean, light-hearted sense without being typical hues. A deep hue of lavender mixed in with a frosty shade of lighter green contrast well together.
- Wild Palette: Varying shades of warm tones include red, deep magenta, pink, and purple within this nine-hue set is surprising and enthusiastic. Black offsets the color combinations well in this mix.
- Dreamy Palette: Pale shades of moss green, light coral, pixie dust lavender, and shades of pink create the majority of this palette offering.
- Crazy Palette: A group of vibrant colors include a deep red tone mixed with bright green and a charcoal gray. Orange and marigold tones are perfect for the summer and spring seasons.
-Jennifer Foy, Unisub