Video and supplemental text courtesy Bob Hagel, Eagle’s Mark
Want to improve the quality of vector graphics converted to bitmaps in CorelDRAW 2019? Use the new Pixel Alignment tool.
- Turn on your Pixel Grid by going to View on the menu and the fourth item down is Pixels, select it. (6-second mark in video)
- Zoom in to 800% or more to the edge of your graphic you want to export as a bitmap. (18-second mark in video)
- Open your Align and Distribute docker. (22-second mark in video)
- Select your graphic by clicking on it. (24-second mark in video)
- In the Align and Distribute docker, click on the large button that is the last item on the panel that says Align with Pixel Grid. (27-second mark in video)
You may see the graphic move a small amount (27- to 28-second mark). It will be aligned with a grid used for exporting to make a bitmap file. This will assure you get the smoothest edges as possible to your graphics.